Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer cicada buzzing equals cicada killers

The cicadas are buzzing and that reminded me of a big!, huge wasp! I saw last year at this time when the cicadas began to buzz, soon after I began seeing some of the wasps, they were so scary they made me do my research and I found out the answer...Cicada killers!.. Soon I'll be seeing the wasps I guess.

Cicadas never represented a problem to my garden(pest), so I don't count them as such, although on a big scale agriculture you may hear another story. You know if she was going to be a problem she certainly will not be posing as a star at my blog, more certain she would have been under the sole of my shoe. So let it be clear cicada, you don't mess with my crop and stay out of my shoe.

She thinks she is funny.



Cicada from Sunflare on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment