Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Herbs arrival

Now is the time when my garden will no longer be only a square ft garden anymore. I knew before that after a year with my square ft garden, soon I had to introduce pots and more work on the garden. Surrounding the inside of the patio will be japanese boxwood all the way. In one 90 degree angle my 2 square ft boxes will be placed where the sun hit the hardest and no shadow or moisture can be seen or felt.

I got all my herbs now, at least the ones I really wanted since the begining, but still french tarragon is not available, let's wait some few more weeks to see if one hits the market.
In the back(strawberry "quinault"), from left to right(greek oregano), (common sage), (german thyme), (sweet mint).

I got stevia growing from seed and a rosemary plant too.

No comments:

Post a Comment